What We Teach
Students at RPS Experience the Education and develop to be a global citizen.
The first few years has a great impact on child’s development. Our Early childhood programme is designed to provide the foundation for future academic, social and emotional wellbeing of every child.
We focus on the following aspects in our Pre-primary programme
RPS follows NCERT curriculum in Primary. We have judiciously integrated Teacher-student communication with the advanced technology and digital tools to achieve the following –
- We have an integrated curriculum that enables the child to improve multi-disciplinary skills
- Activity based learning
- Concepts are imparted by giving hands on experience
- Experiential learning through experiments, guest lectures and field trips
- Digital tools are used to enhance the learning capacity of the child
- Critical thinking of the child is encouraged
- Different methodologies used to enhance the learning capacity of the child
- Olympiads conducted to prepare students for competitive examinations
- Well qualified and trained teachers
- Our faculty members do not teach, but they facilitate children to learn